The Rubber Company has over 35 years of experience in meeting customers’ rubber product needs in a vast range of industries. We manufacture, convert and distribute: extrusions, mouldings, sheeting, gaskets, seals and rubber matting in natural and synthetic rubbers (elastomers). Our competence includes design support, material selection and specification, prototyping and full production.
The combination of our comprehensive product range and in depth ‘know how’ means we are well placed to provide effective solutions for engineers and buyers with the challenge of keeping industry moving.
As a company, we pride ourselves on supplying the best quality products at very competitive prices. We strive to react to your needs as quickly as possible and pride ourselves on meeting our customers’ demanding delivery requirements, worldwide.
Materials for Moulding: EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Rubbers), Natural Rubber, Chloroprene Rubbers (Neoprene), Hydrin (Epichlorohydrin) Rubber, Silicone Rubber, HNBR (Hydrogenated Nitrile Rubber), Nitrile Rubber,(NBR, Buna N), Platinum Cured Silicones, Fluorosilicone Rubber, Fluroelastomer, Fluorocarbon Rubber (FKM) (Viton*), Butyl Rubber, Polyurethane , Poly-U, Polynorbenene (Norsorex).
Materials for Gaskets: Cork Bonded Nitrile/Neoprene, Silicone Sponge, Neoprene Sponge, Form Rubbers, Plastazote Foam, Nylon-reinforced Rubber sheet gaskets(Insertion Materials) Felt, Cork, Leather, 3M adhesive backed with rubber or foam gaskets, Paper/Card, self adhesive backing available.
Designers choose rubber because of its wide range of properties:
- Rubber can be used over a temperature range of -80°C to +300°C, so it can withstand extremes of weather and outdoor environments indefinitely.
- Rubber can withstand exposure to fuels, oils and chemicals, whilst retaining its excellent properties.
- Rubber can be made flame retardant and self extinguishing, with halogen free and smoke suppressant grades available.
- Rubber can maintain tension and compression forces indefinitely for sealing applications.
- Rubber is conformable, adaptable and can accommodate movement, shock, and thermal changes, operating with tight tolerances and in a variety of surface finishes.
- Rubber can absorb vibration and noise and act as an insulator.
- Rubber can be gas tight and used as a fluid seal or separator.
- Rubber has low thermal conductivity and can be used to reduce heat transfer.
- Rubber has friction properties similar to human skin and is comfortable to grip.
- Rubber can have a clean, smooth surface which can be non-stick and suitable for hygienic applications.
- Rubber is compatible with other engineering materials e.g. metal, plastics and ceramics and can be combined with them in many different ways, including bonding.
- Rubber is available in a wide range of colours.
The Rubber Company specialize in safe Playground Surface sol...more
Gaskets and Seals
We manufacture RUBBER AND NEOPRENE GASKETS • RUBBER WASHER...more
Rubber Matting-Flooring & Decking
A wide range of specialist products including our Anti-slip ...more
The Rubber Company manufacture rubber extrusions and are als...more
The Rubber Company can offer more than fifty different grade...more
Grass Ground Reinforcement
We supply one of the widest ranges of Ground Reinforcement a...more
We offer a comprehensive range of moulded and extruded mari...more
We manufacture custom rubber mouldings to customers' specifi...more
Hose & Ducting
We stock and manufacture a wide range of industrial Rubber h...more
Sponge & Foam
Our comprehensive range includes: Expanded Neoprene, Expand...more
We offer an extensive range of environmentally friendly ther...more
Bellows and Connectors
The Rubber Company manufacture a range of rubber bellows, mo...more
We offer a full range of recycled rubber products for car pa...more
We offer a wide range of rubber conveyor belts, Balata belti...more
Adhesives and Sealants
We supply a wide range of adhesive products, which are manuf...more
The Rubber Company offer a comprehensive range of plastic ma...more
The Rubber Company
Unit 27 Romsey Industrial Estate