New Wet Pour Brochure Launch
At The Rubber Company we have noticed an increased interest in our RubbaPour – wet pour safety surface. The ease of installation and excellent safety properties that wet pour offers make it highly versatile and ideal for use in both small and large projects. In order to make things easier for new customers we have created a detailed wet pour brochure. This brochure walks you through the different criteria we use to calculate price. It also features a detailed installation guide and high quality images of the product in use.
What Does The Brochure Offer?
- Learn more about the key aspects of wet pour
- Detailed technical information
- Find out the ratio of base layer to top layer for your required depth
- Find out how we calculate cost
- Step by step D.I.Y installation guide
- Information on installation tools required
- Maintenance guide & schedule
If you are considering installing wet pour or simply want to know more about, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us. Our team has extensive experience in both supplying and installing wet pour safety surfacing.
Aside from wet pour we can supply a vast range of safety surfacing products such as: rubber mulch and our hugely popular RubbaGrass mats.