Item Code: RC0808
Rubber Arch Fenders
Super Rubber Arch Fenders
Our Rubber Arch Fenders are a single piece rubber moulding that use a simple and rugged design. These rubber arch fenders are very strong and hard wearing, they will provide years of trouble free service.
Rubber arch fenders can be supplied in 2 versions:
- Arch fenders with rubber contact face
- With head plate to fit either UHMW-PE pad or steel fender pile
The arch fenders with rubber face can be used for general purpose applications and the high friction rubber face can be used to dampen the movements between vessel and wharf.
Theses rubber fenders can also be supplied with a UHMW-Polyethylene face pad. These pads combine high resilience with low friction and also have non-marking properties. These UHMW-PE pads can also help to increase the life of the rubber fenders and can be replaced easily.
- Rugged single piece rubber moulding
- PIANC standard approved
- Incredibly strong and durable
- Great shear performance
- Wide choice of rubber compounds
- Proven design with thousands installed worldwide
- Available with low friction UHMW-Polyethylene face
- Cargo berths
- Workboat harbours
- RoRo and cruise terminals
- Barge and tug berths
The Rubber Company
Unit 27 Romsey Industrial Estate