Item Code: RC0807
Rubber Cone Fenders
TRC Marine Rubber Cone Fenders
The Rubber Company’s rubber cone fenders are the latest version of ‘cell’ fender, providing the most efficient performance of any fender type.
These single piece rubber mouldings are manufactured in conical shape to keep the body incredibly stable under all combinations of axial, shear and angular loading. This makes our rubber cone fenders ideal for berths where heavy impacts need to be absorbed.
Cone fenders are a strong and well proven design used worldwide. The Rubber Company provides steel frontal frames with a UHMW-PE face that are usually used with our rubber cone fenders. However these fenders can be used behind fender piles and other marine applications.
- Highly efficient even in severe angular berthing
- PIANC standard approved
- Incredibly stable cone fender shape resists shear
- Strong and maintains performance
- Wide choice of rubber compounds
- Proven design with thousands installed worldwide
- Container terminals
- Cargo berths
- Oil facilities
- RoRo and cruise terminals
- Dolphins & monopiles
The Rubber Company
Unit 27 Romsey Industrial Estate