SafaDek® Rubber & Composite Anti-Slip Decking
Safadek® Rubber & Composite Anti-slip Decking uses a high quality EPDM top for a safe, soft fall, anti-slip decking. Manufactured in a recycled and durable wood polymer composite, it is a sustainable alternative to timber.
From golf courses to leisure centres, theme parks, schools, swimming pools or hot tub applications, wherever you have foot traffic with a slip risk, Safadek® is an attractive solution. Available in over 20 colours and with no special tools required, Safadek® is as easy to fit as regular decking.
Whether it’s for commercial or domestic use, Safadek® comes with a complete twenty five year guarantee against rot and fungal decay.
- One of the safest surfacing types available
- Reduces the risk of injury should a fall occur
- Virtually no maintenance
- Available in over 20 colours
- Vandal resistant
- Fast draining
- Environmentally friendly
- Able to incorporate graphics
- Resistant to abrasion, slipping, indentation
- An incredibly versatile surface
- Enhanced safe grip conforming to BS7976 Part 2
- Reduces noise level
- Easy as wood to work with
- No rotting, splintering or splitting like wooden deck
- In built termite and UV resistance
- Comfortable on the foot
Safadek® is ideal for use where falling over could be particularly dangerous; for example at hospitals, hospices and homes for the elderly or for children.
Also used in zoo, military establishments and prisons.
Why you should choose SafaDek®:
- Highest quality products with the widest range of colours available worldwide
- Available directly from the only UK manufacturer with a 25 year warranty
- Bespoke lengths at no extra charge
- Safadek® uses a solid environmentally friendly decking with a safe, anti-slip rubber infill
- Custom colours and profiles
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Very high green specification
- Equally practical for large commercial or small domestic projects
Supplied in 2.4m, 3.6m and 4,3m lengths as standard. Bespoke lengths also available.
The Rubber Company
Unit 27 Romsey Industrial Estate