Item Code: TPE-FENDER
Thermoplastic Rubber | TPE Fenders
As well as rubber compounds, The Rubber Company can produce extruded profiles from TPE materials, including our TPE fender range. TPE means thermoplastic elastomer, also known as thermoplastic rubber. The Rubber Company’s non-marking TPE D fenders are manufactured from recycled materials, they offer a good resistance to atmospherics agents, ageing, to UV and to usual chemical products. Please see more about the material TPE here.
Fenders are most commonly used as a bumper, either installed on a vessel/vehicle or onto a wall/marina to absorb any kinetic energy and prevent damages. Our TPE fenders are mainly used in the marine and construction industry along with a range of other TPE extrusions, such as U channels and P sections.
TPE fenders are very popular when a non-marking material is required. Our non-marking TPE “D” Fenders are becoming ever more popular over usual rubber compounds for marinas and as boat fenders.
TPE fenders can also be manufactured in a range of colours and shore hardness’. As well as solid TPE, we can produce sponge TPE fenders which helps to assist where a weighty product cannot be used. We can fabricate corner pieces, provide angle cuts and hole drilling to assist with installation.
- Highly durable impact protector
- Non-marking fender material
- Available in FDA & CEE standards
- Antibacterial properties ISO 22196 & JIS Z 2801)
- Comply with CSTB & SKZ construction requirements
- Good resistance to weathering and chemicals
- Recycled material
- TPE fenders can be made in a wide range of colours
- Range of shore hardness’
- Solid and sponge TPE Fenders
- Marinas / Jetties
- Commercial Boats & Leisure Boats
- Loading Bays for lorry’s
- Car Parks
- Any other area that requires impact protection
|Hardness (Shore A)||60°|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||7.8|
|Elongation at break||700%|
The Rubber Company
Unit 27 Romsey Industrial Estate