Silicone Rubber Products
Silicone Rubber Manufacturers
The Rubber Company manufacture and supply many different silicone rubber products. We have the technical capabilities to provide a broad scope of bespoke silicone engineered solutions including: extrusions, mouldings, gaskets, inflatable seals, sheeting, hoses and bellows.
Silicone rubber is an incredible compound with outstanding performance in lots of different areas. This makes it a very versatile material and the reason we use silicone rubber for products in almost every industry.
Silicone is a synthetic rubber produced from the chemical element silicon, with properties that organic rubbers just cannot match.
Silicone Rubber Key Features
- Extreme temperature resistance (from -70°C to +300°C)
- Excellent resilience to weathering and environmental influence
- FDA approved compounds
- Good electrical insulation properties
- Mechanical damping properties
- Good rebound and recovery
- Fire retardant to EN45545-2 grades
- Repels water providing tight sealing solutions
- Metal detectable range
- Can be produced in various colours
We are constantly working with compounders and in the laboratory to formulate new silicone rubbers and exceed performance expectations. All of silicones fantastic features are why so many of our partners use it in their industry.
Applications & Industries
- Food industry - FDA compounds
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
- Rail & transport industry - to EN45545
- Marine & Super yacht
- Electrical & Lighting
- Offshore industry