The Rubber Company Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your data and inform you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 25 May 2018, we inform you that your personal data from any contact forms, emails or telephone calls we receive might be included in our data files for professional and/or commercial purposes.
You have the right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose your data by writing to The Rubber Company or by e-mail or to email@example.com
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
If you contact us by telephone, email or by using the contact form on this website we may collect the following information:
- Your identity including: first name, last name, title, gender.
- Contact information: billing address, delivery address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email address and other information you have provided to contact you.
- Transaction data: information about your usage of our website or products and services that may be of interest based on past correspondence.
We use and analyse this information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and expand our business. We may periodically send promotional emails or updates relating to new products which we feel may be of interest to you.
We do not collect any special person information about you (this includes religious or philosophical beliefs, race or ethnic origin, trade union membership, political opinions, health, DNA, sexual life or criminal behaviour).
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To process any orders you have made, either by email, telephone or online in order to comply with our obligations.
- To respond to any correspondence, enquiries or requests.
- To prevent fraud and report any illegal activities.
- We may use your information to contact you for marketing updates or research. We may contact you by email, phone or post.
- To send you feedback or survey requests to help improve our services. We do this as a part of our legitimate interest to help make our products and services more relevant to you.
- We may send you promotional materials informing you about the new products, special offers, promotions company updates. You can opt out of this service any time.
SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe and secure from unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We retain your information for a reasonable and lawful period. Our site is secured by SSL encryption to protect any personal data provided.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHY DO WE USE THEM?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps us analyse web traffic.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to provide the correct geographic information and to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline. However this will affect the functionality of the websites you visit.
CONTROLLING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. You may request details of information held about you and you may ask us to make necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate, kept up to date or removed if there is no legitimate reason for keeping it.